Everything you need to know about KGD jewellery

FAQ

Opening hours:

Since my studio is in my house, my opening hours are very flexible, but not regular. I have open days in June before vacation, and in December before Christmas. At all other times you can pop by, just send me an e-mail or an sms first.

Studio: (Kunstnerboligene på Bøler), Nøklesvingen 6, 0689 Oslo

[email protected] / +47 993 81 308

Where to buy KGD jewellery:

I have retailers all over Norway, as well as in Japan, Germany and Russia. Check my list of retailers

You can also buy online, or in my studio in Bøler.

Shipping

Norway: All orders is sent by Posten / Bring as PIP (pakke i postkasse), and you will receive a tracking number by mail. It can take 2-4 days.

The world: All orders are sent by Fedex, and you will receive a tracking number by mail. Due to Covid19 there are huge delays, especially in Germany.

Return rights?

If you have bought the jewellery in a store, return to them. Bough online: As long as the jewellery is not used, you can return the jewellery with its packaging within 14 days , but I am quite flexible as long as we are not talking months. Contact me on [email protected]

Return to:

KGD - kaja gjedebo design, Nøklesvingen 6, 0689 Oslo

Are you selling gift-cards?

YES we do! Just contact us per mail or sms, and receive a code to be used in the webshop. All beautifully wrapped with a digital picture. Gift cards only applies to Norwegian customers or paypal users.

What metal is used in KGD jewellery?

We use only 925 sterling silver, no lead, cadmium or nickel. Sterling Silver or 925 silver contains 92.5 percent pure silver and is the standard for fine silver jewelry. For every 1,000 parts of metal, 925 of them are sterling silver, and the remaining 75 of them (7.5 percent) are an alloy.

Our gold-plating is close to 24 karat, with a 1my thickness on earrings and pendants and 2 my on rings.

Where is KGD jewellery produced?

All prototypes are designed and made in my studio in Oslo, but the production is at Felicia Design in Bankok, Thailand. This company is founded and run by Norwegian Vibeke Lyssand, who has lived and worked in the Thai jewellery business since 1990. The company is meeting international standards that manage and improve ethical, human rights, social and environmental business practices.